Hi to all , there are some who say that they are mis-Acts and some that say they are Acts 13 , and a small group that say the Body of Christ began at Acts 28 .
1) Acts 2, 11 , 13, or Acts 28 , can not prove that assertion .
2) Those Acts 2 , believers , confuse Pentecost and the Holy Spirit with the Dispensation of the Grace of God that began with Paul , and that includes Covenant Theology .
3) Rom 1:1 , Paul , a slave of Christ Jesus , a called apostle , having been separated for God's gospel .
4) The Greek word APHORIZO means to mark off by bounds , and to limit .
5) So, what Rom 1:1 is saying , is that in Acts 9 , Paul is Separated to the gospel of God .
6) #2 , the Boundries are the Gospel of God , Acts 20:24 .
7) #3 , and is Limited to only preach the gospel of God .
8) The Greek word APHORIZO is in the Greek Perfect Tense , and means Past Action ( the salvation of Paul ) with Continuing Results , till the day of his death , Paul can ONLY preach the Gospel of the Grace of God .
8) It is also in the Greek Passive Voice , which means God did the Action to him .
9) It is also in the Indicative Mood , which means that what God did to him , is a FACT .
10) This means that Paul , WAS THE beginning OF THE Body of Christ and it is UN-denialable .